June 11 Second Amendment Albany Bus Trip
Course Price: $40.00
Course Times: See description
Course Designer: David S Jenkins
Ride to Albany in style!!
Here we go once again!!!!
RPD, LLC has secured a LUXURY COACH from our friends at Golden Memories!!!
We will meet on Tuesday, June 11 at the Marketplace Mall by 445am and leave about 5am with them so we can convoy along. I am going to be talking to my connections to see if I can get some of them to underwrite part of the cost, or all of it if possible. Right now, it looks as if it will cost us about 40.00 each to go but I want to see if I can make this cheaper for everyone AND get some exposure for the sponsors!
The fee is also non refundable. If you sign up and find out you cannot go, either find someone to take your seat or it will be donated to the cause.
Code of conduct:
1. Our image to the public and media is important. Dress properly and respectfully. No camouflage or inappropriate or inflammatory messaging or behavior will be allowed. Any signage you bring must reflect the previous message as well.
2. Bring whatever you will need to eat and non-alcoholic drink (don't expect a lot a room for this)
3. Bring 1 large garbage bag in your pocket if you plan to help in the cleanup at the Capital. We will not leave a mess or be looked upon as a nuisance.
4. From what I could tell, it is illegal to have any type of weapons on the Capital Park Plaza Facility in Albany. If they encounter someone with a
weapon they may ask them to leave the facility or escort them off if necessary. The LEO's in the area are on our side and ask us to
cooperate and leave your weapons at home. Don't give them a reason to think we are not the law abiding people that we claim to be.
5. If you decide to enter the building, YOU WILL GO THROUGH A METAL DETECTOR. Do not embarrass the rest of us by being �That
Guy/Girl� and try to CCW in the building.
6. I will ask the driver to give me his cell phone number and give you mine for co-ordination if anyone finds a need later.
7. If there are any changes to the itinerary, I will let you know as soon as I know. Please do not kepp emailing for updates or asking me if there
are any changes. If you put your name on the list, or register, you will be kept up to date with any news that you need to know.
8. This event is well planned and very important. We hope to make it a most positive experience both for attendants and the effect it will have on
our 2nd amendment rights.
In other words: Dont F it up!
Umm. It's a road trip!!
|| Required Equipment:|
- A positive attitude
- Proper, respectful, and comfortable dress and demeanor
- Your own food and drink for the day
- A book or other entertainment device (e-reader or nook)
|| Prerequisites: |
There are no Prerequisites for this course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Upcoming Class Dates:
Sorry there are no classes currently scheduled. Get put on a notification list
and be notified when this class is offered.