Self Defense with Pepper Spray (SD-P)
Course Price: $55
Course Times: 3hrs
Course Designer: Dave Jenkins
This is the perfect class for everyone! Young, old, male or female. Going off to college, or going to work, this can be the simple but effective tool that saves you!
WHO should take this class? Realtors, nurses, office staff, teenagers, those of us with more life experience, anyone that is out and about and could use a simple but effective tool in their goal of personal safety. As with any tool, you must learn how to use it properly to avoid becoming a liability to yourself or others. Do you actually know when you can use pepper spray? Do you really know how? What happens if you get some in your face and what will you do or how will you react?
This class will not only tell you about the what, when, and how, but you will get to practice with inert sprays to test your skills. If you want to really learn what pepper spray does, the opportunity to be sprayed with a weaker version of the real thing will be available as well.
This class is great for everyone as you can carry your spray almost anywhere.
- What pepper spray is made of and how it works
- Risk Assessment and avoidance
- Legalities of carrying and using self defense sprays
- Skills to deescalate and disengage from an attacker
- Self defense spray skills - how to use spray effectively
- Other simple strategies for safety
|| Required Equipment:|
- Protective eyewear
- Loose fitting, comfortable clothing
- Soft soled, non marking footwear
|| Prerequisites: |
Frequently Asked Questions
Upcoming Class Dates:
Sorry there are no classes currently scheduled. Get put on a notification list
and be notified when this class is offered.