Advanced Concealed Carry: One Handed Operation
Course Price: $145.00
Course Times: 9 hours
Course Designer: Dave Jenkins and RPD, LLC Staff Instructors
In the world of self defense and combative type shooting and interaction, most people have not considered that they may have to use one had or their other hand during a life and death encounter. Have you trained to utilize your handgun with one hand or even your 'other hand' only?
In this class, you will learn skills to be able to effectively continue fighting with your handgun if your primary or support limb is immobilized for some reason. No special equipment is required as you will learn to use the gear you already have and then how to have it work for you without having to move or adjust anything.
Note: As of 4/4/2012, ANY holster that utilizes the index or trigger finger of the shooting hand to disengage a locking device to release the handgun is now disallowed from ANY Rochester Personal Defense, LLC class, training, event, or any function that we host or have involvement with. I am also implementing the same on Tuesday Night’s CCW Shoot. For more information, please visit the following page: http://www.safeinrochester.com/serpa.php or email us.
- Firearms safety
- Malfunction clearing
- One handgun handgun manipulation
- Alternative skills for malfunction clearing and reloading
- Advanced skills to allow you to continue to fight and shoot
|| Required Equipment:|
- Eye and ear protection
- A working, reliable, defensive-oriented firearm
- 300 rounds of ammunition
- 3 magazines or speedloaders with holders
- A quality, strong-side, belt-mounted type holster ( NO shoulder holsters )
- Comfortable footwear and clothing.
|| Prerequisites: |
- CCW-1 or the equivalent training or instruction
Frequently Asked Questions
Upcoming Class Dates:
Sorry there are no classes currently scheduled. Get put on a notification list
and be notified when this class is offered.