Secure online registration
Concealed Carry 3 (CCW-3)
Course Price: $179.00
Course Designer: Dave Jenkins
For those students that successfully complete levels CCW-1 and CCW-2, this class is the progression of learning. This course will ensure that the student has built the correct attitude and skillset to have confidence in dealing with everyday situations and also those situations that present a challenge to the safety and security of the student.
Note: This class can be physically demanding. If you have any concerns about your abilities and the demands of the class, please consult us before registering.
Note: As of 4/4/2012, ANY holster that utilizes the index or trigger finger of the shooting hand to disengage a locking device to release the handgun is now disallowed from ANY Rochester Personal Defense, LLC class, training, event, or any function that we host or have involvement with. For more information, please visit the following page: http://www.safeinrochester.com/serpa.php or email us. #youresafeuntilyourenot
One handed (strong/support hand) skills and shooting
Basic handgun retention skills
Close quarters engagement skills
Off position shooting (prone, side, reclined, etc)
Drawing to engagement in under 1.5 seconds while moving
|| Required Equipment:|
- Eye and ear protection (additional ear plugs suggested)
- A working and reliable defensive firearm
- 400 rounds of ammunition (minimum)
- At least 3 "drop free or free fall" type magazines or speedloaders with carry pouches
- A quality, strong-side holster
- A consumable cover garment (One that you won't mind damaging during the class)
- Comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing and footwear is a must.
- Water and snacks and other appropriate environmental protection (Sunscreen/bugspray, etc)
|| Prerequisites: |
- Concealed Carry 1, the Refresher, or the equivalent within the past year
- Concealed Carry 2 or the Refresher (mandatory) within the past year
- You must be able to provide proof of training.
Frequently Asked Questions
Upcoming Class Dates: