Advanced Concealed Carry: Armed/Unarmed Partner Course 1
Course Price: $185.00
Course Times: 8hrs
Course Designer: David S Jenkins, Primary Instructor for Rochester Personal Defense, LLC
This course is designed to give you more options when out in public. Most of us responsibly armed people will be in close proximity to others that will share our view and maybe our desire to carry concealed. We also might be with others that, for one reason or another, may not be armed. Designed for couples, friends, and the carrier who may have to elicit assistance from someone close by, this course is perfect for you!
In this training course, you will learn valuable skills that will allow you to manage yourself and others in a setting such as your home, your vehicle, or a public area.
Working together and with easy to use concepts, two armed individuals can multiply their capabilities exponentially. Movement and protection become much easier with two people compared to a singular person.
You may bring a significant other or friend, or link with someone in the course!
We will also be covering skills on how to handle unarmed partners.
- Advantages of armed partners
- Assessing a situation for a response
- Communication and coordination
- Fields of fire
- Dealing with UN-armed partners
- Roles and responsibilities of each person
- First aid and immediate trauma care
- Communicating with 911 or arriving law enforcement
- The aftermath of the incident
|| Required Equipment:|
- NY Pistol Permit
- A working and reliable mid sized handgun in a defensive caliber (9mm or .38 or greater) NO pocket guns.
- 400 rds of ammo
- A waist or belt mounted holster
- A minimum of 4 magazines or speedloaders
- A magazine or speedloader carrier
- Eye and ear protection
- Range appropriate footwear and clothing (No open toed or loose footwear, no leggings or yoga pants)
- Adequate water (approx 16 oz per hour)
- Lunch and snacks
|| Prerequisites: |
- Concealed Carry 1 or the equivalent. (call for questions)
Frequently Asked Questions
Upcoming Class Dates:
Sorry there are no classes currently scheduled. Get put on a notification list
and be notified when this class is offered.